First Baptist Church of Warrington Women of Excellency
…. be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. II Timothy 2:21b
The mission of FBC Women's Ministries is to touch the lives of all women, young and old by the transforming power of Jesus Christ, discipling them to follow His example, and training them to minister to others. This ministry is designed to encourage women to grow in their faith in Christ, to develop and strengthen intimate friendships with other women, and to provide opportunities to serve and reach our community for Christ.
Statement of Purpose
- Reaching women through the transforming power and love of Jesus Christ.
- Discipling women to follow Christ's example and live overcoming lives.
- Building wholeness and balance, both spiritually and mentally, through consistent prayer and study of God's Word.
- Providing an atmosphere for women to develop their gifts, abilities, and lasting relationships.
- Training women to find their places of ministry and effectively touch their world for Christ.
Women of Excellency-Prayer meetings and activities throughout the year
Ladies First Women’s Conference-Annual fellowship for the past 9 years
Daughters of Destiny-Provides mentoring to young women ages 11 and up.
Be a part of God's work!
If you'd like to be a part of these ministries, watch for details in church publications or contact Min. Mary J Miller, Min. Mary Jackson, Sis. Deborah Kay, Sis. Carol Miller, Min. Rolanda Harris or Min. Mary Thomas. We invite you to be a part of God's work to bring women together
First Baptist Church of Warrington
105 Gulf Beach Highway | Pensacola, FL 32507 | 850-456-8420 | email: email@example.com